Tualatin School House Pantry Food Pantry

We provide emergency food to people living in the Tualatin, Durham, Lake Oswego and West Linn areas. You will be asked for documentation verifying that you live in our service area (a utility bill provides good documentation). If you live outside of our service area you can contact the Oregon Food Bank for information on the emergency food services in your area. Visit the Getting Food page on this website for more information.